Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thank U 2All My Friends

To all my friends,

I don't say "thank you" enough. I don't give you hug too often. I didn't send you any card. I didn't get you any gifts. I don't show that your presence makes a different in my life. I don't know if I have insulted you. I don't know if I have been the friend you wanted. I don't know if I can live up to your expectations. I don't know if I may have failed you. I don't know if I would have made you proud.
But everyone of you "friend" came into my life, I have acknowledged.
Your inspiration, I remembered. Your aspiration, I cherished.


So often, I sit back in my own solitude
Feeling sad, and then feeling glad for my destitute,
I am kinda caught in a strange dilemma
Cause amid all the mishaps, I am laughing myself to the bank!

Often, I don't know what I have done wrong
Except, this bloody world, I definitely don't belong,
I also not sure what I have done right neither
With twists and turns, life is definitely much stranger than ever.

I adore you all to bits and pieces
Thank you for filling my life with so much of wonder and beauty,
How will I have the heart to leave you all behind
Thus, I take your memories which are woven in my heart, till the end of my journey.

No comments: