Friday, March 27, 2009

Loneliness

Loneliness is a state of mind
I am not afraid, I want it sometimes,
The time that I shy away from the world
Loving myself all over again,
Withdrawn from everything and everyone
I lost some sense of emotions, lost in a momentary transition.

Loneliness, is a company which I do welcome
Just like Death is a matter which I will succumb,
There are things in life, which I will not deny
There are matters in life, which I do not defy,
It is an isolation from the entire world, in my own simplicity
Drown in remnants of emotions that I am still able to feel.

Loneliness, is the only time I am truly real
When I might not know everything I feel,
That I am in danger of suicidal thoughts
Feelings that I shouldn't and ought not,
How melancholic
Feeling a lil sick.

I wanna go home, drink my beer, and fall asleep in my bed
Hopefully, this loneliness will have disappeared, when I am awake.

No comments: