Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ignorance vs. Knowledge

Life is bitter
Experiences is bitter sweet
Sadness and joy, the condiments
Feelings, the statistic
Actions are the relevancy of knowledge
Silence is the sign of ignorance.

The moments lapsed between thinking and proceedings
Is perhaps the marker of my failures and my success.

Speeches are futile
Yet actions are questionable.

I don't know what is right and what is wrong, like fool with a hat of Dunce
I have to unlearn what I have been taught, like a retard
I absorp the lessons in life, like a kid, with a brain of sponge
Innocently, accepting the facts even if it hurts like shit
Willingly, discarding the old, even if it is proven reality.

I want to believe that there is new and profound benefits to be gained from the unique viewpoint of the others, without being distorted by my own judgement.

That in the vast grey area, when being explored to greater depths, there is knowledge to be gained, and thus, being ignorant to the established black and white components of life.

That in the process of being stupid, to be smart
To be ignorant, to gain valuable knowledge
To lose faith in the belief, to gain a foothold in virtuosity
To be hurt, only to find the speck of joy
That in all, only to see light that might only last a split second.

The knowledge of this cycle in life - painful
The ignorance to the oblivious - uneventful
What do I choose to do?
I couldn't choose ... I just go with the flow ...

No comments: