Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Sleep

I would like to live each day with love surrounds
With the one whom I love, and with friends around.

I would like to see a smile on their face
See them all, breeze through each day with much grace.

I would like to see the glow of warmth from their heart
And their joy in their soul, when we part.

I would like to wish them, who is alone, their love to come along
That they will surely find someone whom their heart belong.

I would like to see them coupling together, happy forever
Through thicks and thin, health and sickness, faithfully together.

I would like to see sadness erased from the soul
Only joy that follows.

I would like to see all to bed, so very appeased
Peace.

Then I would like to lie down to sleep
Going into a slumber which is so wonderfully deep....
I wish, and if I wish hard enough
It will surely come through....
It will be the Sleep
Please don't wake me.

No comments: