Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Will...

I have to admit repeatedly
How imperfect I am, this human being,
I look at my own reflections
What is it that I am doing again....
In the stillness of the night
I forced out the sound of my sighs,
In the brightness of the morning sun
I kept my sadness, and hold my chin up,
In this struggle amongst mankind
I swallowed my pride, and yet I have to shine.

How strange and beguiling
Pain brings about a-smiling,
But the naked eyes see not the tears crying
The soul that has been cut, and hurting,
The mind that has been thinking, and wondering
Imperfections, so prone to doing the wrong things.

Cuts me like a knife
Hurting while being alive,
Loving from afar
Admiring a distant star,
Even knowing the feeling is so right
Gotta walk out of your sight,
Someone else comes along and sweep you off your feet
Sweet, or sweet, the pain that nothing can appease,
Oh well ... I will walk away
Least you will be having happier days,
Oh swell ... let me do my bits
Then I will take leave.

No comments: