Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No Worries

I have walked the bumpy path with you before
I have done all I could, and so much more;
I have stayed by your side
Never quitted on you, even rode against the tide.

Some truth hurts like a knife cutting
Some news is so soothing, like heaven knocking;
I have seen you at the lowest, and the ugliest
I have seen your wept, and cried the heartiest;
But it is all right, cos I am so honored with your trust
So I did everything I could, and I must.

I am so glad to know that you can stand firm on your feet
That you are finally rolling over your past defeats;
You have found your life, and hustling bustling busy
It must be crazy, but I know you are secretly happy;
I chuckle, I giggle, I am laughing, cos I am ecstatically glad
Life is turning out to be so good.

Sms-es getting lesser
Phone calls getting fewer;
As you are getting stronger
You are getting back into life, you are a fighter.

No worries.

It is time to say good byes.

No comments: