Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2-Sided Coin

It is taking my own self video clip
Put it on "Play"
Turn up the volume
Increase the screen
Then watch, listen and LEARN!

These are the things I did
A. ....
B. ....
C. ....
D. ....
It is meant to give you assurance

These are same things I did, in your eyes
A. ....
B. ....
C. ....
D. ....
It actually made you feel bad about yourself.

Being nice and understanding, doesn't make me right
Being right in my own thinking, doesn't mean I am bright
Being intelligent, doesn't mean I know best
Knowing the best, doesn't mean I know the rest.

Yes, I got a hard knock on my head
I need a brain clog to stop me from thinking straight
Stop me from thinking, obsessively
I don't need to think, I just need to listen attentively
Not jump to my own bloody emotional conclusions
And cos even more mess than the earlier confusions.

Arrrrh ... I should have just strangle myself
Wrung my neck, someone please do it, and make my veins swell
So that when my eyes can finally pop out of its socket
And while struggling, gasping for air, the 2-sided coin will fall out of my pocket
That I will see the other side which has been turned
Just hope it aint too late, that my senses will return!

No comments: