Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tomorrow

The mind is very good at guessing
Always racing through thoughts, assuming,
Thinking and wondering
Of the future, of what might not be happening,
Then the anxieties set in
Fearing and fretting,
Worrying about nothing
Except the future uncertainties.

Our actions, our own responsibilities
The consequences, will be our reality,
We can't change, what we don't know
We just do, as we go along the road,
We do our best, and with a trueful heart
That we should not have cruel intent to cross our path,
For today's action, and tomorrow's consequences
There is always a cycle, a sequence.

The heart has gotten to be stone hard and cold
The courage must be fearlessly bold,
Be brave to decide
Have no regrets, that sometimes failure will resides,
Be strong to endure, if things don't work out right
But whatever it is, just been positive of the future ahead,
Be optimistic, although not really been realistic
Having wishful thinking, of tomorrow that we created to exist.

I can do what I want in the future
For myself, I can create the perfect picture,
I fear not of how confident I am
Of tomorrow that my mind is optimistically in scheme,
To have some kind of expectations
To have some momentary satisfaction,
To live up to my own passion
Tomorrow, I want it to be my creation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love tis first para!