Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dreams

I have been young and naive
Where dreams are simple,
I just want to live
And never thought it will be complicated.

A tiny town
Of old friend and close family,
I packed and leave home
And to the big city, I live.

Once young, and then I grown
Old dreams discarded, and now new,
Once I have someone
Then I am faced with something I have never knew.

But I have a dream
A dream that nobody will understand,
I have a dream to redeem
I have got a pack with Almighty, and its a plan.

Dreams can be made, and they can be crushed
They can be shaped, as when they do wither,
Dreams are in the making, silently hushed
Though in tears, painstaking, dreams will come truer than ever, never any later.

I have dreams, made for everyone
I have dreams, of what you want.

No comments: