Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tomorrow II

This is a spin-off to my posting titled "Tomorrow" dated 05 April 2009.
Inspired by a motivational article that was also published on the 05th April 2009, which I didn't read until today.


Excitement and enthusiasm fueled the thought of the future
Almost realizing that all possibilities are feasible, is like a feeling of rapture;
So full of confidence, can taste the success
It probably inspires me to exercise double effort, in order to get it!

Feeling strong, feeling optimistic
There is really no great adversity;
So I know I will not shy from the challenges ahead
I will never be afraid, never fret, never scare;
No worry of the road less travelled
Just look at all the possibilties and be marvelled;
Things are always likely to turn out all right in the end
Although it is not always that way, to begin.

What sustain me is the hope in my heart
That my ambitious self will not depart;
It might take a long time to realize my dreams so precious
That the story of my life will grow into a great treasure.

Let's adopt the spirit of optimism
Let's keep at the drive of enthusiasm
Let success be where there is our passion
Let our passion be in all our creation.

No comments: