Thursday, April 2, 2009

April's Optimicism

Laffters brings the joy from within the soul
The ability to see the world, from within the spirit
To appreciate every wonder, without been defined;
Taking a single step in life, not towards the specific goal
To do everything, not expecting anything out of it
For wine can be just water, and water can just taste like wine.

Unleashed from the heart
Roam in the wild spirit
The world outside is without boundaries;
Nothing is set apart
Nothing is contained within
But everything has got its own wonderful stories.

My April's Optimicism....

Joy to you .. you .. you .. you
Rewards for the things you give .. do
Blessings from my heart to you .. you .. you
As you go .. I will follow through too.

My April's Optimicism
And your foolish skepticism
My tomfoolery's narcissism
And your compassionate philosophies.

My April's Optimicism
The end of a journey
Another begin.

No comments: