Monday, April 13, 2009

My Prayers

I have done injustice
So not very wise of me
I sent a prayer to God
I have sinned, so I am not so hot!

I rummaged through my thoughts
But they are not sorted
I sent a prayer to God
You haven't reply, You forgot?

I have been selfish
Should I sell craps instead
I sent a prayer to God
Aiyoyo ooooh Lord!

I swear I could be better
I need to put my act together
So I sent a prayer to God
Have You check your prayers box?

Damn .. Oh Shit ... Ooops
Yes, prayers answered by God...

Even if I say Sorry
I will not be forgiven
Even if I repent
I am pretty much condemned
Even if I go to rehab
I might not any help
Only thing is I must stand up to face my own consequences
I will be punished for my heavy emotional indulgence.

All prayers are eventually answered
Whether now, or later, sooner or later.

Now that I am done with prayers
I should start my wish list, while He is still all ears!

No comments: