Thursday, June 12, 2008

Scramble Thoughts for Tis Morning

I woke up feeling a pinch in my heart
I don't know why I would feel the pain
For I am not in love, and has no matter of heart to attend to - I took out the WELCOME mat.
And if I ever got a health issue, it is my disgestion system.

I woke up feeling lethargic
But I have gotten 8 hours of sleep, more than enough
I am not groggy or anything
A lil worry free, and hassle free - life never cease to bring some worry and hassle.

Somehow for the moment, i opened my eyes
The bright day greeted me
I know I have to live through the full day and night
I have made appointments and plans, I have to fulfill
Then I realized, its for everyone else, but me
Cause I made plans for the others.

I want to pack my bags at the end of the day
Switch off my mobile, and shut down the world
I want something to be done for me
Why the heck its so darn difficult to be selfish
To be indulgent
Why is it so hard not to be me.

I want to drive - and darn the stupid fuel price hike!
I want to camp out in the open air and watch the stars
I want to feel the rain on my face and get chill when the breeze brushes
I want to have mosquitoes bites and maybe a squirrel snuggle next to me
I want to go where nobody knows me - okay, a few friends won't hurt
Oh Shit - I need the bathroom !
I just need lots of papers - not to wipe my arse ... I am dying writer for crying out loud.
My brains are bursting with thoughts and my heart is feeling cramped ....................


No comments: