Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mellow

My ears are ever ready to listen to the lamentations
Whatever the lips have to say, and whisper
I could never turn away any experiences that has to be shared;
Regardless of the times, whenever there are heartfelt emotions
I could never turn anyone away, nor let them alone wander
Here I am, I will be here to care.

Things which I have listened to a million times
Just been retold by different people, in differ ways
Its always about the same thing in life;
Living and surviving this era of hedious crimes
With uncertainties, and of the future, that seems bleak and gray
Like anyone else, struggling, I think I am even barely alive.

Blest may be things that came my way
But its not in abundance as misfortunes overflow
My mind wary, my thoughts are dying slowly;
Perhaps my day is soon to draw near before beginning of dawn
I already found the peace to go
For nobody, and nothing I can take with me, I walk alone.

Maybe someone can sing me a song
Appease me, with a lil tune
Mend my spirits, already battered;
But I know all along
And I know too soon
This life is always a battle.

I will smile, but its long from over
I will sleep, to rest before tomorrow comes
I will do, to my best ability;
Its not going to be over
The moon disappears, the sun beckons
I wake to a brand new day, with the same responsibilities.....

Just how much more can I sustain
Before I cross the pasture, to the meadows yonder
And turn around, and leaving behind, all I am so beloved;
I leave my heart behind, but I will take with me the pain
I leave a note behind, attached to a treasure
And I leave behind a testament, its still all about LOVE.


No comments: