Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Giving up and giving in

Its so difficult to find the balance of caring and not caring anymore
It is so easily to be taken for granted, but that is all right after all
I have just learnt to give everything I have
Never ever expect anything in return
Though people think that is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE
Its a mission impossible, but I am so close to 98% achievement
2% of emotional glitches and heart fatalities
But I am a living proof that it can be done, after all the turbulence in life.

It is hard to apprehend my motives
People rely on instincts to understand what I am feeling inside
Don't feel a reason to express them all out to the world
What is there to gain, and in the end with all the misunderstanding
Then I have to go about clarifying and explaining
Trying to justify every actions, and every reasons I am giving
It is the same over thing, over and over, again and again
I am just so misunderstood, the world will not understand.

I am just trying to be an attribute to the world that I still trust and believe
I am just trying to be around, to give some kind of relief
I am absolutely happy that everyone is starting to find their foothold in happiness
While I am starting my transition of giving up and giving in.


No comments: