Saturday, June 14, 2008

Realism of Words

I have long realized that my words have carried a certain weight
There is certainty and truth in what I have said
And it need not even be a promise
Needless be sworn in the name of Almighty.

Once words are spoken, it is difficult to be taken back
If done so, thus, lack of integrity and substance
Often it need not be a curse, for it to come true
For what is heart felt, it will come through.

Its not important, if you do not remember what has been revealed
But if you do know, how much I would have care and know how I feel
Then you will know that I hold onto my words, like a promise not said
And like precious life, till death do they part
Least, I am not given the chance to fulfill them as accordingly
It would have been rare, for they will be done, in a very timely manner.

As careful as one should be of what they wish for
For they might just come true, sooner than before
When you think that its not going to happen
You may be surprised, your wish has been granted
But often, there has been mistakes made
Time of life will tell, but its has never been late
Just that we are too conscious to realize when things do happen
Too unconscious to know, your wishes come true right before your eyes.

Always behold, of things that surround
Of those lil things that can be found ...
WIshes are made of lil things that comes into your life
Lil things that made life so much more worth while.



No comments: