Monday, June 9, 2008

Let Love Live and Long Live Life

Every now and then we discover something new in our life
The journey that we partake, is full of twists and turns, surprises!
Every occurence of event, trigger thoughts deep inside
Emotions hidden, and eventually surfacing
Things unknown, now emerges, as lessons to be learnt
New emotions to be acknowledged, and nurtured.

Blest with the many wonderful lil things in life
Feeling contented with things and friends who have kept me alive
There is an overflow of joy pouring out from my heart
I am only feeling sad that I felt , I am having to depart
There is a new crossroad that came along in my path
There is a new feeling, that am embarking ... and this is the start.

The greatest treasure that i have been given to me
The most priceless emotions that I have kept will not be in a chest safe
Its time to bring it out
Time to give it up
Someone will find this love worthy
And appreciate the truest meaning
It will be my reason to stay alive
Let love live and long live life.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

If we are attracting whatever we expect,
Then we should expect nothing but the BEST!
Expect nothing but the BEST,
And nothing but the BEST will come to you!