Wednesday, July 29, 2009

To LOVE or Not to LOVE

The word LOVE never ceased to fall upon my ears
As it never cease to lay my shoulders for the falling tears
The hands that clasped together, in gripping fear
Praying so tenaciously, but it is reality, that will not adhere
The joy subsides, clouded by misconstrue
The faith suffers a blow, and it cracks open
The goodness flows out, while the worse is allowed in
The righteousness is devour, slowly within.

I couldn't understand LOVE, as much I couldn't apprehend the pain
Whilst as I sit in the park, and look around, I see the joy, but restrained
I don't understand why the laughters will slowly fade away
And the crying, sobbings and weepings become so loud and deafening
It is sad when the happiness which all rants in the beginning is missing
Wrinkles, frowns, scowls and even scorn, turns into hideous hissing
The kissing and hugging, of loving gestures, and words been exchanged
Now became the very strength that left them distant and estranged
Anger, resentment, and revenge, of hearts that turned into evils
The kind soul, the sweetest person ever, turned against their own wills.

The poets write romantically about it, yet at times shun the aftermath
The philosophers justify it, yet leave so much room to improve
The lovers swear by it, yet suffers silently in the tiny corner
The astronomy calculates it, yet could never pinpoint a finger
The gods preaches it, yet not promising anything
Everyone wants it, yearns for it, will probably never find the real meaning

To LOVE, or not to LOVE; The mediocre question
To LOVE, or not to LOVE; The universal expressions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I read it, I totally feel for it. Thanks for writing this.