Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Blessing Jar













As each day passed, I put a lil bit of everything into the jar
With a smile, a grin, a heartfelt gratitude, sealed it and leave it on the shelf
Sometimes I picked it up, and guess its weight
Sometimes I shake it up a lil bit, and curious if it is full already
As time goes, I don't remember what I have kept inside;
One day, I open the lid slightly ajar
I put my hand inside, and I pick up a card
See the words that are scribbled on it
And an overwhelming of sense envelope me
Tears of happiness that I cannot hide.

Name after name, endless
Each name means something
The deeds that they have done
The friends they have become
The blessings that have given;
I slowly count my blessings and it is truly countless
I must say "Thank you so much you are my friend"
Without you all, I won't become the ONE
Without you all, there is no finding FUN
Without you all, I would have no blessings received.

The Blessing Jar
Where your names are .......

1 comment:

dk said...

i like this...very therapeutic