Monday, February 16, 2009

LY - Hot Babe Project Manager

Ever since I got this real short, punky and funky hairstyle
Which I like from the start, and liking it even more now
That is when I started using massive lots of hair gel and wax
Things which I dread putting on my hair, cos I have got sensitive scalp
The equipment which I would never ever touch - hair dryer
Now I am finding it next to my bed, and I am using it more often!
What is the number 1 and 2 and 3 indication for anyway?
I wont know until I start to smell something burning, my hair!
Would that explain why my hair is not really growing much
Would that explain why my mane is not expanding .. ouch ouch ouch.

I looked at myself more in the mirror, must I admit that I am vain?
I just wanna make sure that I am styling my hair in the right way
I am constantly looking at myself in the mirror, just before I leave the house
Ensuring I applied the right amount of gel and wax, my hair must not slouched!

Anyway, I am really enjoying myself
I have good physique, now a great haircut, what else
I gotta wait for my hot babe project manager
Her enthusiasm and spontaneousity, thumbs up for her!
I never really told her how much I truly appreciate what she has done
LY baby, thank you a lot, and a whole lots!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

would love to see ur hair now compare with ur previous funky version~~~~ ...

For hair-dryer, as long as dry it as u feel the hair is warm. please use ur another hand to wiggle the hair, as soon as u feel ur hand warm, u should move on to dry other part of hair. so it wont get burn and smelly again