Saturday, February 7, 2009

The END

When I smile, when I laugh, everyone said I have small eyes
Squinted eyes, that looks like the line of the horizon
Is it not romantic notion, to ride to the edge, during sunset?
Is it not more romantic, if you are with someone u love?

Come and look at the world , through my tiny chinky eyes
While I sipped my hot tea, and read through the pages of a book
Occasionally, I looked up, I can smile, and then I can laugh
At every lil thing, so simple, and part of my life, I am glad I didn't overlook
Although it is not what the world seems to portray.

If my heart crack into pieces - I will pick them pieces
If my tears trickle down - I wipe them dry
If my fear surround me - I fought
If my uncertainty taunt me - I pray
If I have been fooled again - I laugh and smile ... this is when the horizon begin again.

Someone can take a claim of my heart - I am honored
Someone can say that they care and love - I am blessed
Someone say that they will help me - I am glad
Strangers sitting next to me in the cinema - I am not alone
A stray animal creep up - it is humanity
New friends I have met - it is friendship
Old friends I have kept - they are polished diamonds
Those whom I have love - they are always special
Those whom I am learning to love - they are my hope
Death comes forth - it is my fate and destiny

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When your heart cricked, I will pick them up with you.
When your tears drop, I will give you a box of tissue and sit next to u
When uncertainty arrives, I will stand by and listen to you.
When you needed, I am here