Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hooray da Rain

Hooray da rain, it finally came after hours of dry spell
Now I can jovially jump into the pool, and get hit by lightning as well
Feel the rain hitting my skin, like soft pebbles
When was the last time I played in the rain, I barely remember
Enjoy the splashes wind against the face
So refreshingly, yet painful though, I am getting sick.

Run back home, making sure, I don't slip and break my nose
Or fall into an uncovered drain, and look like a fool
Curious onlookers watching, and nobody offer a hand to help
Just lots of laughters in their bellies, they are waiting to belge
Oh go ahead .. com'on if you wanna point your fingers at me
If you wanna laugh your heartiest heart out, I will join in the glee
Hooray da rain
Although I am limping home in pain.

Soaked and sniffing, I might be catching a cold
Clothes are drenched, but hell... I am feeling good
Just when it is starting to wash all my sorrow away
The rain stopped, bright clouds came to chase the gray
My momentary outburst of fun, so brief
I am gonna hit the shower, and get myself dry.

Hahahaha .... Hooray da rain, you decided to come back for me!
Don't go away and stay to make me happy sappy yappy
When am all dried, and crawl into bed
I will be soothed by the sound of your presence
Gush hush gush hush .. whooossh whasssh whooosh
Winds trailing in laughters .. hoo oohhh hooo haaaash
Thunder roaring like hurried lullabies
I can hear you loud and clear, underneath my blanket
Sing and lull me, appease my soul, rub me down
So glad today, you came around.

Hip hip Hooray... da rain...

No comments: