Friday, February 13, 2009

Death Sentence

The past few days, the journey of my life
Almost felt that there is no reason to be alive:-

This self-acclaimed glorified sifu told me
Seriously horrendous stuff about my life
I will never ever have luck in my life, which means poverty striken
Nothing i do in life will be smooth, it is just flop per flop
Scary stuff about shadows and evil spirits
My life is in danger, and there is really no cure to it
No exactly no cure - just needs lot of money to rectify the wrong
$$8,888.00 - I could barely smile but I did chuckle
So business like, as quoted by my friend.

I wont disregard certain captions that he mentioned
Work has been so rocky
Finances has been in difficulties
Almost lost my way, and lost my life
So luck in everything in life is running from low to hitting rock bottom
Everything has been caught in ripples of uncertainties and craps.

I finally asked him, what does it really mean to me...
My life is on a DEATH SENTENCE.

I am a cross between Buddhist and a baptised Christian
Heaven or Hell, or in between caught as a roaming spirit
As alien as while been alive, as outcast as when I am death
Wow ... asking for a wonderful life, and after life.

It is lingering in my mind right now - DEATH SENTENCE...

No comments: