Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beautiful Heart & Mind

Does your beauty mesmerize me - youthfully refreshing
Does your strength captivate me - stubborns prevails your weakness shines
Does your laughter brings me joy - a smile can shine brighter than the sun
Does your sadness makes me remorse - it hurts like a cutting knife
Does your philosophies creates ideas - beautiful heart and beautiful mind creates intrigue.

I can write poems
I can pen the journal
I can tell the whole world.

Read the lines, so fine and precise
See the details, so intricate and delicate
Feel the passion, as created.

But I am just utterly disappointed
I have truly let myself down
All effort is in vain, and shunned
I am unable to share ultimately
The kindness and beauty that I felt with my heart and see with my mind
It is sad then, to have a beautiful heart, and a kind mind.

No comments: