Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Why

when i was just a lil kid
I remembered asking mummy why
she never answered and just smiled
now I know why
cos there was no answer.

now that I am all grown
I still asked many a times why
and I found myself dumbfound
cos there was no answer justifiable.

despite the holocust of it all
I still have many why's
yet to be answered
but there must be answers somewhere.....

I went on a journey to Why-land
I plucked leaves off every tree
every leaf has its answers
then I found a dried leaf on the ground
picked it up and alas, there I found
ANSWERS.....

"every answer manifest from the why we have
we have the why from the answers we cannot digest
until the day when it is no longer a concern
as the pettiness fade and became an habitat of nature
the answers appear like miracles
needless to be asked at all"

No comments: