Monday, June 6, 2011

Past, Present and Future

The evolutions of our life comes in the same cycles
The past, the present and the future
Where one is taught to learn from the past
To live the present
And be prepared for the future.

Some believe that it is the cycle of reincarnation
A soul returning from the past
To live the present
Building the future goals
These are the unfinished life time.

Dejavu is like a dream
Realizing the possibility of redemption
Knowing so much can be done right now
Creating a future that is far different from before.

"My callings are as such...
Dejavu at every junction
Taking the pain, replacing with happiness
Carrying the burden to the end of the road
It is sometimes a dirty job, but someone gotta do it
Is it a punishment, or is it a goal am achieving for myself at the end
I won't know, till life comes to an end
I look down from somewhere and realize
My past
The present
Now this is my future ... another calling ... another dejavu?"


No comments: