Monday, June 20, 2011

Forgive me ~ NOT

As you are talking, am not just listening
Am also thinking (if there could ever be so wrong)
Am analysis (that is cos I am not dead)
But if that is ever so wrong
Will it be more wrongful if one is not listening to begin with....

As you are lamenting, I was listening
Thinking, wondering and problem solving
How to offer my help in the shortest time
Without asking you wait and hold on
Or brushing you aside with false hope
Maybe it is all wrong to begin with .....

Please come and have a sit on my couch
Lay down and make yourself comfortable
The consultation is free of charge
My time is all yours
I am a ready punching sucker bag for you
But are you talking heartfelt-ly or just granted-ly.

If I could record the conversations for future reference
It will be like karma coming around to haunt you
Like watching a movie repeatedly in your mind
The feeling of dejavu is overflowing.

If you are talking, and I am more than listening
Forgive me, I forget to turn on my deaf ear
If you are talking, and I gave you my opinions
Forgive me, I forget to act like your obedient best friend
If you are talking, and I am been sarcastic
Forgive me, for I am just being my true self
If you are talking and I am showing that I care
Forgive me, I forgot that it is not required of me.

p/s: As I was talking, are you listening
Did you think about my feelings
Were you considering my thoughts
The effort I took to talk in the first place
To try to set things right back into perspective.

No comments: