Thursday, June 16, 2011

OPPO-TURN-DEEDS


Never would I look back at the turn of events
Cried over spilled milk, and wished it never
Lament endlessly, and having regrets
For any decisions made or made for me
Although I never asked for it
Yet it had happened.

Picking up the bags
Walking down the familiar paths
Baggage of crushed hope and wrath
Yet there is always a reason to celebrate
Because am sowing again the seeds
Along the way, where my tears will feed
And upon a trunk, my feet will trip
Oh ... a gold coin I see.

Just when all seems so well
Misfortune came, which time didn't tell
It is time to fall, and I fell...
It is time to cry, and I wept
Seeking daylight from the cracks
Sweeping dust off the racks
But far is from the hands of death.

Never fell beyond
Never shall be taunted
Although almost felt all is gone
When no longer can be strong
I was proven so wrong.

Oppo-Turn-Deeds
Least when expected, surprises spring indeed
Behind the storms, came the silver lining
All was meant to be .. just a matter of timing
No need perfect, just accordingly
It shall be, and it will be, surely
No argument, no debating
Opp-Turn-Deeds
Greatness comes after a defeat
Coming from behind to Win.



1 comment:

medrea_camelia said...

what happends if there is no greatness ,no winning ..just defeat?