Friday, January 30, 2009

Fate & Destiny II

My dear ole faithful friends - Faith & Destiny
Why have you come to render me such experiences?
How many times must I sit to lament choices of others?
What have I been doing wrong, except to be as humane?
Where did I cross the line and trespass the forbidden land?
When will it be that I am no longer punished for another's adversary?

Tests after tests, I have taken without protest
Whatever come my way, I take it all in my stride
No matter how painful, and how my heart shatters into zillion pieces
I didn't fight back, and questioned your reasonings
For I always trust .. good will beget good, and vice versa
Please don't change my perspective, and I know all will be doomed.

Fate & Destiny
Once you are kind, then you are cruel
Once you are nice, then everything you undo
You take away what I have found and cherished
Yet you know deep inside, I will never cease to appreciate
Will you break me, until I wither slowly away?
Will you smoother me softly, and gently, in my sleep then tonight?
For you know me well, my dear ole friends
I will never have any regrets, when my life comes to an end
So what tests are in store for me then this time?
What lessons in life, it will cover now?

Fate & Destiny
You have always stayed by me
You paved the path of my life
You played, while I struggle to stay alive
I can't call you my enemies
What should I call you then, indeed
Just Fate & Destiny?
Or are you God & Lucifer, in disguise?
Ohhh .. amaze me .... amuse me
Humor me ... least I die happy.

Deep in my heart, I pray
In my prayers, I say:
"May happiness be upon all my friends"

No comments: