Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Care Bear - Shines !

Do you remember the cartoon series back in the 80's called Care Bears?

They are really adorable bears
In different colors and personalities, and have a heart they wear
Don't underestimate their cuteness, don't think they are pushed over
Cos when crisis calls, they come together, and they stand united as one!
One heart!
In real life, that is something that is so hard to come by....

There is hardship, sadness, disappointment surrounding us all the time
There is lack of disrespect, unappreciativeness lurking in corners of our life
Alone, fighting to keep justice of humanity
Walking on tight rope, and running high on optimicism
It is never easy
But still needs Care Bear - Shines!
The good vibes need to be spread around and share
As long as I am here, I would always care
No matter how weary it is going to bring me down to my knees and hands
I will do whatever I can.

Care Bear - Shines!

No comments: