Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Randomixing ....

My writings, my blogs, my thoughts have gone from chirpy to rather seriously creepy
But i am really not that serious, but then nobody really believe anything I say, leave it;
I said I am happy go lucky, and I am a social bummer, it means I am a party animal?
Then I said I will do good for myself this year, and I will go back to school ... yay!
What?! ... their jaws dropped, and their tongue rolled out like red carpet
Why don't they just drop their wallets, and let the bucks flow instead?

I want to hit the gym, and get shots of endorphines ( i need to get a new dictionary)
Why don't they sell this off the shelf, it makes like so simple;
Change of plans, change of time, cos of the traffic jam
More reasons .. I am getting sad;
I will play squash in my hall, and have polka dot walls
You will be amaze how I didn't manage to smash up anything else;
I will take a shower now, and I can't find my towel
Only to realize, I sent it to laundry, oh well ( i have spare ones);
I called and texted many people, and yes, I got replies
Then I got myself fully booked, and I said .. next week would be nice! (sorry-la)
Am I mean? Am I manipulative?
Am I not human .... or you really believe I am alien being?

There are a zillion things that I want to do right now
I need to get my ass off the chair, and start going
I have the "last minute" Malaysian attitude
Should I be proud I am a Malaysian, should I be proud I have attitude!
I don't have an attitude, cos it is really too pea-size to take notice
But you have better go into your hiding place, when I am really pissed!

It has been some time since I randomize my thoughts
I have always been careful not to increase the intensity of my brain knots;
I am fun you know, but in very strange ways
Do I need to justify myself all the times, always?
If I do, it really means I care to let you know
If I don't, it prolly means life just goes on
Oh well, I shrugged my shoulders, and heave a heavy breathe (not sighing)
Don't worry, I didn't eat garlic or durian today ....

Randomixing .... I can be a dee-jay of many words
After all, I like to put my fingers in the bushels, can it get any worse?
Randomising ... randomixing .....
My gift of gab ... in between my brain cells ... gaps are filling.

Gotto ... running along
Tata ... things might go wrong
If I don't come back alive
Just remember, I had fun and I lived!

No comments: