Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Live Now ... (For Goodness Sake!)

Sometimes I am serious, and so meticulous
Sometimes so carefree, that all think I am a fool and a jerk,
Almost feel like I am a chameleon
Or merely a play wright on stage, without the limelight,
I do have a message to spread across
From an alien to the earthlings, all on board...

"Live now, before the earth is consume by your greed
Live now, and smile, thus your life is not engrossed by your worries"

**Chuckle chuckle**
**Giggle giggle**
**Sheepish grin**
**Evil smile**
**Laff out Loud**
**Roll On The Floor & Play Death**

I am generally not afraid of adversaries
Been alive so long, they are my buddies,
Faithful ones, sometimes, and wonder if they leave
Will they go on vacation, and give me room to breathe?
Nice to have them around, for reality check
Be realistic about things sometimes, they slapped my cheeks!
Sore and painful, but it is a wake up call
It is time to move a step forward, no time to stall.

Adversaries are bad vibes altogether
Despite good lessons to gather,
So tiring, and so demoralizing at times
But I am really not the one to whine,
Take it at a stride
Gulp it down, swallow my pride,
Been optimistic, something good will come out of it
If not today, tomorrow will, yeah .. that is the spirit!

Well the future is tomorrow, and considered it far away still
If I count by the hours, the minutes and the seconds to be precise,
Today, I still have so much to do, and endure
Tomorrow will come, so don't fret, that is much assured,
May it rain or shine, earthquake or flood, calamities or peace
Tonight, I must erase my worries, and sleep with ease,
Tomorrow I will wake up, feeling good, brand new and free
Then tomorrow is today, it is a vicious cycle..... (oh heck .... Live now!)


No comments: