Friday, October 17, 2008

I am Sorry.............

Busy busy busy busy ..........
So much to do, not enough time to sleep
From morning till wee hours of the morning
Busy busy busy busy, that is a fulfilling life.

Log in Facebook; Chat in MSN; Skyping and all social portals
It felt too immortal
There is never real complaint, and nothing is hassle free
And I am as happy as I can ever be!

I am heading everywhere
Places and people of sorrow and joy, I have shared
Everyone needs a friend
Friends, here is my hand.

I am noting down in my diary, my schedules
I am remembering in my mind, the smiles and the faces
When all the headbanging music is gone, and the night hit a low note
I remembered deeply, admist all, I see and hear, my friend calling me out ........

"I am sorry, I am helpless for you
Although I know I can help, and I know what to do
You may think now that I am such a big bluff
Unfortunately, you know words and actions are never enough
You know for sure I hold the key to your happiness
I know for sure, I will only unlock the chest of sadness and disappointment"

"I am sorry, I wish I can do more
Whatever I can do, I have done before
Things could never be the same
Life is such a cruel game
But there is always a prayer for you from the depth of my heart
That is all I can do, staying this afar"

Beyond the smile, tailed behind a high pitched shriek of laughter
Deep inside the soul, flowing in the blood through the veins of my body
I will always feel the hint of pain, that I could never do enough
"I am sorry" I say to those, whose life I didn't save, and my joy couldn't reach
"I am truly sorry" I say to those, whose paths we have briskly crossed
But you are always in my thoughts.

No comments: