Monday, September 29, 2008

People Say

People say.....
That they know me well
Everything I do, they can tell
That I am so easy to read
It is written in frowns, smiles and grins
In all the things that I have said
Everything that I have done.

It gives me no comfort to be known
It is not everything of me, some still brewing and growing
Have you created a perfect picture of me
I think eventually, it will be tarnished
If you have given me some room to grow up and out
You will have some surprises coming about.

Can you live thru with me, day by day
See, how different I can be in some ways
After all, things are never always the same
Evolutions of changes, life's different ball of games
Even you all have good and bad days
Sitting on fences, don't know which way to swing.

People say, this is just not who I am anyway
But it is just one of my bad days
Moments when I am caught at cross roads
When I don't know what to do and where to go
There is neither intuition not the presence of logic
It only a moment of panic
Been human, as human as I can remember I am to be
Brush off your thoughts and impressions of me
Give me that time, let me have my liberty
It won't make any difference, if you have already like me.

People say... whatever comes into their mind
Straight forward opinions, I am glad, you are friends of mine.

No comments: