Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fate & Destiny

There is something which is hard to break
No, it is not the bad vices of smoking, drinking and cursing;
It is not those principles embedded like Nazi rulings in the head
It is most likely just fate and destiny, playing and teasing.

There is instinct pounding in the heart
A sensational tingling 6th sense;
There is a voice whispering from the start
In the end, it seems like a mess.

It can be just me, comforting myself
But the scenes so similar, almost felt like deja-vu;
I know it all too well
And have only wished that they are not true.

Fate and destiny, sounds nice when you said it
It is actually curse of the unknown, the future not yet unfold;
Whatever it is, I have to take it, gritting my teeth
There is no regrets, ever, that is what I truly do know.

My life, spiced with fate and destiny
My life, diced with the disguised misfortunes;
My life, lived with joy, smiley and happy
My life, enlightened with chirpy tunes.

Time will tell
Now or tomorrow;
All will be well
Thriumphant over sorrow.

Fate and destiny, they are not my foes
They are my accomplices in life;
Without them, who am I to you?
What essence I would bring, standing by your side, my dear friends?

If you have asked for rain, do you not think I can ask for Heaven's tears
If you have asked for the sun, do you not think I can pull the clouds away;
If you have only give a nod and said you want, then I would have no fear
For fate and destiny, are my accomplices, and somehow I will have it our ways.

No comments: