Friday, December 4, 2009

Everywhere

Everyone is searching for someone
Looking high and low, for the one they want;
When they met, then they make new discovery
The imperfect, don't fit the expectations and they asked "WHY?";
Then they complained
Sighed and went on to find the greener plains.

If one is to ask me again, where are all the good people
I would say, all around, in all the right places;
They will roll their eyes, and snort
But they look for perfection, than all fall short;
So they complained
They started searching again.

I smiled to myself
The bliss that I have found;
Those who thought I am a fool
Who wandered without a goal;
Those who thought I wasted my time
But if only they realize .. but nevermind;
They could never see what I see
Feel what I feel;
Understood what I do
Where I go ............ everywhere the good souls roam!

No comments: