Saturday, December 19, 2009

DON'T!

Don't look at me, as if I have stirred things up
When all I did, was just listen and collect secrets
Of all the things that others have done
And all their feelings that they are unsure.

Don't look at me, and say I am different
For if you haven't change, you won't notice anything
Then when changes are noted, it is also not always me
Your suspicious, your dissatisfaction, everything actually.

Don't look at me, and think something is wrong
Just cos I changed my mode of thinking
Cos my conversation subjects are abnormal
For I have mentioned that I am far from being norm.

Don't look at me, and point me a finger
Cos I dont want to do the same, and then I am no different
I have always sit in the centre and listen tentatively
Just am tired .. exhausted .. and want to go H.O.M.E.

Good bye, Earth!
H.O.M.E bound.
Peace and quiet!
H.U.S.H sound.

No comments: