Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Dreams


We all have dreams, dreams of many sort, dreams of many things
Dreams that creep in when we lay down in bed to sleep
Dreams that we created in our mind, when we are so wide awake
Dreams that we weaved from the envious of the others
Dreams that we nurtured for the sake of the world.

We all have dreams, dreams that come and go, as time passes by
Dreams that are as high as heaven above
Dreams that are as simple as a flower in the garden
Dreams that are beautiful like the clouds in the sky
Dreams that are just purely a dream to begin with.

We all have dreams, dreams that might come true, or might wither away
Dreams that might be remembered, become a memorial of success always
Dreams that might be the fall of own self dignity and pride
Dreams that have no rewards and no prize, but a hefty price
Dreams has no limitations, except been set by ourselves.

My dreams, are simple as just eating and sleeping
My dreams, are wealthy by health and by spiritual being
My dreams, are simplicity of all beautiful and ugly
My dreams, are simply, waking up in the morning, smiling
My dreams, are everything about tomorrow, bright and beautiful
My dreams, are all about life that appears before, so bountiful
My dreams, are not forgetting to live each day to the fullest
My dreams, are living till Death comes to my bed
My dreams, are loving all till there is no more to give
My dreams, are giving back to you, every single bit of me.

Dreams ... we dreamt, and we keep on dreaming
Your dreams are somehow ... my dreams in the making.

No comments: