Saturday, August 8, 2009

Can't Help It


Hey there, my dear
I am here, so near
But not sure, if you know I am here
Cos I think in your heart, there is someone else.

I am here, smiling from ear to ear
When you talk, when you said my name
I know this will always remain the same
Cos I know, in my heart, it burn this flame
But not sure, if you feel the same too
But I can't help it, even if you don't.

I think that you are so angelic
I think you look so lovely
I think that we should be together
Although in your heart, you might have another.

I am here, waiting for you to come around
When you come, I will be so near, round the corner of you
I have more than 50 reasons why we should be together
Why we are so perfect being a couple
But when I see you, I just froze with just a smile
I don't know how to tell you, I just can't help myself.

I am trying to tell you
I have been trying to do so
I am sending you letters
When you least expected
I am writing you poems
Dedicating them all to you alone
I am reminding you so many times
You will never be forgotten regardless
I am not hiding the facts that I do care
Although I can't be there
I am not keeping my thoughts to myself
But I can't help it, that the ultimate truth remains a secret.

I can't help it that this is how I felt, when I first saw you
Can't help having those feelings that I do
I can't help it, if I am still been discreet
Can't help keeping something a secret in me
Just CAN'T HELP IT ....




2 comments:

Sin said...

My comment was missing?

Instead of waiting for "you" to COME near, why don't you GO near?

Don't ever THINK anything, action is above everything.

dk said...

i "Can't Help It" but like this piece of your blog very much as it convey so much of my past feelings and emotions.....now that upin reading it, i am looking at it as...it's all nothing but reflections upon myself