Sunday, August 30, 2009

Failure

Human Beings are walking by
People are busy with their own chores
Acquaintances brush shoulders without greetings
Friends hustle with future plans
Comrades are fighting their own battles
While I watched from where I am ..................;
Felt like being part of the crowd
Could help out in their chores
Let's do Hi and then Bye, but shudder I can too
The future seems interesting, but aint it unpredictable
Render assistances in the course of battles
Alas when I watched peacefully, I am not needed .................

The solitude is a pattern, I will not disrupt it.............

The one failure in life possible, is not to be true to the best one knows
Today, like any other day is not going to be my choice of failure
My best known is still a mystery for all
Unpredictable, with uncertainties, is of cos uncalled for
But life line has no 911 to dial
Then it is a choice, my life or your life
I choose mine!

No comments: