Friday, November 14, 2008

OMG - I AM HUMAN!

Everyday, we are taking a risk in everything
We make choices on daily basis, and split seconds like lightning
We bludgoen our head if bad consequences we have to partake
Scowl and frown, and throw ourselves off buildings, which is not a mistake
We laugh and smile gleefully for goodies and rewards of our own wisdom
Strutting, prancing, air in our hair, like royalties of our fantasia kingdom
That is human nature:- laugh when happy, and cry when sad?
Who said?

Sometime i forgot that I am human, until i shed tears
I almost forgot how it feels to have fear (shit fear)
So much that if i ever I am down, it is really tiring running downhill
It is much more livelier (being alive) to go up and feeling like a person of steel
It is probably as tiring but its much more rewarding
It is so enlightening, when positivism is radiating
So much as it may seems weird, the rain feels like touches of angels' fingers
The sound of the traffic, like heavy gushing winds, lingers
The smell of rains, the sight of rain, and the breeze it brings
The striking lightnings, the sound of gushing winds, a song nature sings
The people whom scattered and run
The cars taking a swirl and turning around
Bus loads of passengers, wet and sweating profusely
The stench of sweat and all sorts, running up the nose, so foully
It is hard to ignore the existence of life in various ways
But all seems to just pass you by, if you just not complain and smile away.

Since i do admit that I am 'human' after all
Although I do feel more like an alien, stranded and stalled
Is must be hard for friends to acknowledge I do have human qualities
I do have far more emotions than just smile and laughters, for starters
I do have issues to deal with, at work, with family, with friends and in life too!
I do have aspirations, I have frustrations dealing with it, like anyone else do
I do bleed when i get cut, my heart does ache when there is pain
I do have headaches, and shockaches, when I see the bills I have to pay
But does it really means that I pull my hair out when I don't have enough money
Or do I jump off the building when I have relationships baloney
Do I run and shy away from the society when I have a pimple
Perhaps I should get insurance for my precious dimple
It is like "have it and flaunt it"; "dun have it .. it should fuck it!"
Oops I am too demure to act like a rowdy, 2nd class bytch, cause I don't look like it?
Must I giggle and wiggle, as if I am wearing an uncomfortable g-string up my arse
Oooh sorry, it wasn't even a g-string to begin with, darn, lingerie outcast.

Well, I hate to admit that I am human
Cause human seems to live in a very sad environment
I so love my planet! Come and save me from Earthlings!
I can't deal with my own self-indulging loving
Cause ... it is like so wrong, I can be charged in court for incest
Earth and its habitants are in such a melodramatic and melanchonic mess
But until Mothership takes me back home
I have to shout on top of my lungs: "This is where I am gonna belong"
Yeah, it is hard business with human
Judgement on and off.

OMG- I AM HUMAN...........................
I am getting bored .......

No comments: