Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary

"Happy Anniversary"

Has it been this long, or has it been too short to realize
Have I thought we belong, or I have left it to fate's surprise,
But time has came and now has gone, now this present
All has been done, and songs sung, now sharing this sentiment,
If I didn't know it was you then, I still won't know today
If I have known then again, I still couldn't anticipate anyway,
But love and loving life, and love life, one way or another
It is good to reflect back, that till now we are still together.

Note: A tribute to everyone who is celebrating their Anniversaries, and it isn't the time that has lapsed, it is just the present that is the most meaningful to remember yesterday once more.

1 comment:

medrea_camelia said...

You are right on my street with your writtings!Beautiful reflection of what is ,was and should be.Often wonder during the passing years about life surprises.
A relationship comes with commitment and above everything with the understanding and will to change ,mold your own character to fit better into the couple frame.Is not easy but after awhile when you look back you realise it is over and you did it .A sense of pride then settles in.The victory over Yesterday challenges and confident,bold looking at Tomorrow."Bring it on,we are ready!"
September 5th is just another day for many but for me it means the begining of Joy.I thank God for that and I thank you,dear writer for the tribute.You are thruly unique and special,for only a special woman will take time and praise others happiness.Thank you ,Chocky !