Saturday, October 17, 2009

Worry?

Just wondering the other time
We used to be so close, and then now distant
Drifting back in time, nostalgically
Now just wondering tragically
Blame me if I am assuming
Can't help myself from thinking
So what happened along the road
But can't be more cruel what you do now.

Just remembering, how you used to worry
Now I am starting to feel sorry and just weary
You used to worry about what others said about you
Did you figure out by now, the things you said about others somehow.

There is no justice
It is not what I seek
There is no imperfection
I am not bothered about this immaculate calculation.

You worried
You have a real reason too seriously anyway
Cos I am tired of walking on egg shell
I can't be myself
I am not living a life of disguise
I don't want to be unmasked when I die.

You worried
You should.

I worried?
Yes, I did!
Abuthen
Hence...
Oh heck...
I should be worried if I continue to worry
It is history, an old time sake story.

No comments: