Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time ...

It is time to move on
To find something else to gaze upon;
The stimulation is done, geographically
The experiment inconclusive, gray area lingers;
Is it cross-cultural?
Or is it purely human behaviorial?
It is time to move on
Where ... I am pondering now.

It is not the hunger for knowledge
It is just the exhaustion;
From knowledge, as it is, full of purity
The power is so exhaustive;
And negative, majority
Wearing me out, slowly, eventually;
I am finding myself in seclusion
I need to move on to the next X-Y-Z section;
Time will prevail
Time will reveal;
The new trial
My next humanistic thrill.

A place where I am a stranger
Where I am nobody, dying to be known again;
A place out of time
Filled with new crimes;
That instill fear
Be on my tip toe, till my sneakers tear;
Running, on my Adidas shoes
That will be the place, my calling will choose;
Am waiting for the time to come
I will succumb.

The heart now is stumped, tired of normality
Even the abnormality, has turned into ordinary things ...
Alas, it is back to the basic of humanity
Where development has not changed the needs;
Little damage has been done
That is what my heart want;
Time after time ....
The signs.

No comments: