Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ME

I have read motivation books
I can relate flipping through the pages
Then I am done, and nothing seem to change.

I have attend motivation talks
Impress with them talking the walks
And walking the talks
Then I am done, and that is about it all.

I have read inspiration quotes
So very reflective and relatively true
At the end, life is still the same - crude and screwed.

All the while .....
Waiting for something to motivate me
Waiting for someone to stand behind me
Waiting for some events to change me
Waiting for some history to mold meBoldNothing really happen
Nobody really came
Then I decided to be just ME..
Decided that I should make things happen
Decided that I should stand behind myself at all time
Decided that I should create eventful events
Decided that I should make history.

Behind every great man/woman's success, stands YOU.
That way, success would come faster then waiting for someone.

No comments: