Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Intentions

Asked me a zillion times, my intentions remains the same
Time after time, will not make me change my mind nor my heart
For the truth remains intact, although that itself is not a promise;
To many, the many facets seem like some kind of game
But it ain't, although there is rise and fall, the pain and heartache
Still I will not turn back time, and say my prayers and wish for something else.

Slash me, hurt me, demoralize me, anything as been wished
My intentions will not varies like the weathers ever changing
The destiny is already shaped, I won't want it any other way;
The sea is not calm, the weather is rough, but there is peace in the midst
Soul tormented, heart lamented, spirit broken, but I am here remaining
Clutched my coat, and through the torrent, on this path, I steadfastly stay.

Voices ringing in my ears, heart beating like flights of hummingbird
Am taking trashing and beatings, like the end of the world
The battles that feel like eternity, but my intentions will not alter;
Though it seems am ambigiously ambitious, yet only one intention is clear
All the tiny aspirations are all leading to one big whole
At the end, they will all come together, as one, picture and one future.

One day, something is bound to change my mind about everything
Except the destiny of what my intentions are built upon
For I couldn't see it any other way, more befitting and fulfilling;
Even a gift may turn out to be a curse as well, so I may as well think
Since things are going well, and also going not so swell, so it may dawn
Still tomorrow is so worth to be given a chance of creating, something.

All are welcome to cross examine my intentions
Scrutinize, as much as it is needed
Only to attest its authencity;
All are welcome to question that accompanying passions
No secrets will ever be so discreet
For facts are clearly seen as the present reality.

Don't misunderstood promises with predictions of intentions
It would be misinterpreting if they are been compared wrongfully
For each is different, distinctively at its own stand point;
Don't bring about the past, and be overly judgmental
Unforgiving, and being prejudiced
For my intentions drew their own outlines.

No comments: