Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lost

There were tears in my heart
They kept filling up, till it flowed to my eyes
Couldn't contain them, they trickled down the cheeks
How weak I am, emotionally
Though I am strong, physically
How vulnerable I am actually
So shameful ......

I knew it wasn't falling apart, going apart
I couldn't hide the feelings that I have inside
Those mixed feelings
Now I realized, how irrational I have been
How inconsiderate I was
Till I was so lost
So dreadful ......

I dug the hole do deep, it felt like a grave
A quick sand that I didn't even realize
What have I done
I have done it, again
These tears were no remedy at all
Crying over spilled milk
So wrong .....

Never too late, just gotta be brave
It wasn't easy, but I have gotta do it
I don't want to run
Just need to stop this pain
Gotta be on my feet, standing tall
I wasn't this weak
But only strong ......

Apologies couldn't rectify anything anymore
Lost, strayed, but still fortunate
There was no turning back, but still a little light shed
There were hands reaching out for me
There were help after all
So fortunate .....

But I have lost, was seemingly bound to lose
I was full of hope, my mistake had cost much
Shame, shame on me
Silly me, naive still me
I could only hope, there would be
So lady luck, cometh back .....

No comments: