Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finale - THANK YOU

At every crossroad, we take a little time to stop and ponder
Which path to choose, and what consequences will be encountered
Following gutsy instincts, or through logic of the most taken road
One path, we must go................

Along the chosen road, there will be excitement
As well as many predicaments
Everything is designed with many things to learn
Each will eventually lead to the things yearn

One day, all has come to a sudden death
When thrown into great depths
When the struggle begins
When it will surely also ends.

Finally .... the Finale ....
Whether in a dark hole, so dark and chilly
Under the clear sky, so warm and breezy
Will I be able to see the visions of my past whisking pass
When I will no longer ask the same old questions
"What have I done to deserve these emotions?"
Instead, now I embrace myself
For I have trust I have done well
I will not hold any grudges of the turbulence
For I have moved on with the choices I made in life.

I am not sitting on the wooden horse
Rocking in motion, but not moving in any course
With your choiced riddles, I have progress
So I take this Finale stand, and I profess
I won't be here, where I am standing
If you have not done, what you are doing and devising!
My heartfelt gratitude
Thank you in magnitude.


1 comment:

dk said...

very well written indeed!!! Thank You :-)