Monday, December 29, 2008

MY Calling - HAPPINESS

From the bottom of my heart, I know my calling on earth remains the same
I will find the strength and the courage, from the dumpster of despair
I will find laughter and joy, from the pile of worries and stress
I will find goodness and kindness, out of the unfavourables
I will find beauty, from the depth of your flaws and imperfections
I will find peace, from the wreckage of confusion
Cos I found you, amongst the trillions of scattering stars in the universe
That marks another epic of journey that I know holds many more discoveries
I will find patience and virtues, in all misadventures
Cos there is an equilibrium that we can both achieve
After all, we exist to play a different role, to bring about the best equilibrium
We can create the balance in a friendship and relationship
We can find the balance in indulgence and independence
We will lead the others, who will follow suit in our pursuit of happiness.


I am not trying to be presumptuous
But finding happiness is really a hardcore dirty job
Everyone wants to have happiness, but not pay the price for it!
And here I am putting myself out into the mercy of earthlings
Been poked fun at, been mocked with idiot-craziness
Been put on the pedestal of silliness
Been taunted for nakedly wearing a heart outside
Oh damn, earthlings are having their fun at my expenses
But hopefully at the end of the era, they really do understand the meaning of happiness.

I volunteered to be put onto this EARTH, into a very strange spot of limelight
Been sucked into the emotional turmoil, and very passionate indulging earthlings
So I will remain here, until my task is done, and i bring forth universal meanings
Happiness will be going through many magnifying redefinitions
2008 will be partied off
2009 will be ushered in.....

Hold your turbo blasters, Commanders of my mother ship
As you can see, I am having a blast of time here
Just set up your telecentric lens and watch me sway and party
And hoist out a host of different meaning of happiness
Life is on the Go go go go mode
Share the happiness all round the world.






No comments: