Wednesday, July 30, 2008

YOU asked WHY ?

Wearing the heart on the sleeve
Seems so very passionate and easy;
Everyday is like having love in the air
Charismatically, all the worries melt away;
The world seems to spin around yours
Walk down the street, feeling tall;
The dark skies seems strangely calm
The rain drops, resting gently on the arm;
Even the scorching sun seems deliciously sizzling
Nothing around seems to dampen the good spirit surmounting.

Then the world stopped at its axel
Pieces fall apart, and formed a puzzle
Storm is brewing
Rains are dancing, misbehaving;
The sun gone into hiding
All wonderful things have been tainted;
The heart felt the pinch, and felt the cut
It hurts ………………………

The heart is precious, and the love gracious
Why do others take it for granted;
The heart is vulnerable, the love is valuable
Why do others break it into zillion pieces;
The heart turns cold, the love atone
You asked why I have turned so cold stone.

No, I don't hate you, nor resent the memories
I just moved on, and this life have a different story;
Sad that you don't know then
Now it seems you will never know me again;
You never noticed me before
Despite you I so adore;
I have always been there, conveniently
But it is all right, I have love you before, honestly;
You think I have changed for someone else
The truth i have changed for you, and cause of you;
You just don't see it then, and not now also
That is why you asked.. why so;
That is why you asked
My answer is ... it has always been my life.

I used to fight for your honor
I am putting my heart aside now;
You asked WHY?
You have been blind to me.



No comments: